Thursday, December 4, 2008

Disneyland 08

We took a Scott family trip to Disneyland back in Early September. Grandpa and Grandma Scott, Madison, Ashley, Jared-Carrie and Family, and our little family. It was a really great trip. My favorite part was having so many of my family members there. My least favorite part was driving all night to get there before the park opened. Makenna and Mason absolutely loved having their cousins to have fun with.


Our favorite rides:

Seth: Flyin over California

Tara: Splash Mountain

Makenna: California Screamin

Mason: Woody's Shootout (brand new ride)



We stopped in St. George on the way home and went to Les Mis at the Tuacon theater. It was a really great production, Makenna and Tara LOVED it. We were very lucky to have seats under the very small roof since it rained for nearly the entire play. It was the first play we have ever been to at Tuacon during bad weather. Even though the weather was bad we still really enjoyed it.


We can't wait to go back again!

2 comments:

Paije said...

Now you've got me all excited-- we are going to DisneyWorld in January and I can't wait! We usually go to Disneyland, so this will be new. I love your pics, infact, I have the exact same shirt you are wearing in the pumpkin pic, only mine is hot pink--funny. I love that shirt! Paije

The Callahans said...

I was wondering when you were going to post about your trip to Disneyland? It looks like a great time!