Sunday, April 5, 2009

Winter of 2009

It's been to long since I have posted anything. I have been watching conference and listening to some of the historical stories. I started to feel guilty that I have not been keeping up on my own little family journal so I figured I better get on here and make an entry. Sometimes life just gets so busy.

We have had a great winter. We went on several fun ski trips to Targhee, Snowbird, Sun Valley, Brian Head, Big Sky and of course lots of little trips to good old Pebble. Mason turned 5 years old, seems hard to believe. He is getting so big he is not our little baby anymore. Went to Moab for the Canyonlands half marathon which Tara and I ran together. Makenna is doing very well in gymnastics, she had her first competition and got 4th in mini trampoline, and 1st in tumbling. It's been a long cold winter we are ready so ready for spring to come so we can get the boat out! Stay tuned for posts detailing some of our winter activities.

1 comment:

The Callahans said...

You finally posted something! Way to go! I love that Conference made you feel guilty. :)